I often get asked, especially by new customers, how do you wash your LuLaRoe? Here are some LuLaRoe Care Instructions to get you started.
LuLaRoe Care Instructions
My number one suggestion for you and every customer is to read the tag on each item. The tag contains information that is super important about caring for your item. Each item has their own care instructions because the TLC they need varies from item to item.
If you’ve read the tag or want some other general instructions you’ll find them here –
- Turn your item inside out to wash it. This will help keep your item looking newer and cut down on pilling (those annoying little bumps on super soft fabric).
- Always wash on cold. I really only use cold water in my washing but it’s important to only use cold water in the wash for your LuLaRoe
- Hang items to dry. I recommend hanging your items to dry. I do know people dry their items but dryer heat can lead to pilling.
- Always hand wash lace items and items with fringe. Some of our items are really just meant to be hand washed. This includes Monroes and some Shirley and Lindsay. The washer may damage these delicate items.
- Wash your dark colors separately. The first time I ever wore my black lace Joy it turned everything black. My pants, my hands, my Fitbit band, my purse. Be sure and use caution when washing those dark and black items. You can throw a Shout Color Catcher in the wash with it too for good measure.
- You don’t have to wash after every wear. This is a personal preference but overwashing will wear your items out faster. If your items didn’t get dirty then they don’t have to be washed after every wear.