If you are a direct seller who runs a community group, engagement is an important part of your group. Engagements posts are great for getting your group to interact. I’ve compiled this ultimate list of engagement posts for direct sellers.
The Ultimate List of Engagement Posts for Direct Sellers
Get to Know You
- What is your favorite …
You can fill in the blank with so many things – foods, drinks, movies, books, quotes, etc.
- What is the worst …
Same as above, fill in the blank – I especially like using vegetable
- One has to go
Choose 4 items, create a graphic, and ask group members to choose which has to go. Just don’t say tacos.
- What’s for dinner
- What book or movie world would you want to live in?
- What is your dream job or what job would you never want to do
- Share an inspirational quote
- Daily themes
Self Care Sunday. Motivational Monday, etc.
- Early Bird or Night Owl
- What fictional or non-fictional character would you like to meet
- Dream Vacation
- Favorite item from your company/brand
This helps you get to know them but also gives you insight into what you should be ordering/promoting
- If time weren’t an issue …
What hobby would you do, what would you learn,
- If money weren’t an issue …
What job would you have, where would you travel, house would you live in, etc.
- Travel questions
Where have you been or where do you want to go? Farthest from home, favorite place, dream vacation, etc.
More Get to Know You Questions
- What’s your weirdest quirk
- What’s your pet peeve
- What is something people are obsessed with but you just don’t get
- What movie/song/book title describes your life
- Why/How did you decide on your current career/job
- What always cheers you up
- What is a luxury you couldn’t live without
- What’s something you like/love others haven’t heard of
- What do you hope happens this week/month/year
- How is your life different than it was last month/year/5 years
- If you could turn your favorite activity into an Olympic Sport what would it be or What activity could you get an Olympic medal in?
- What annoys you
Habits, words, etc.
- What’s your dream …
Car, job, house, etc.
- What are you good at that no one else is
- Is there a skill would you like to master or what do you wish you knew more about
Even More Get to Know You
- What website do you visit most often
- What’s the weirdest/most impressive/unique thing you know how to do
- What’s the first thing you do every morning
- Who inspires/motivates/encourages you
- If you could write a book, what would it be about
- What is something you will never do again
- What are you addicted to
- What’s something you want to try
- What do you spend more money on to get the best
- What’s something you want but can’t afford
- What accomplishment are you proud of
- Three interesting facts about you
- Best/worst piece of advice you ever received
- How many books have you read this year
- Top things on your bucket list
This or That
- Choose something for you to wear
Outfits, jewelry, essential oils, shoes
- Choose their favorite from two options
Pets, Foods, Ice Cream Flavor, Soda, etc.
- Choose the worst of two options
Foods, tasks to complete, etc.
- Would you rather
Terrible tasks, fun tasks, foods to eat, etc.
- Three truths and a lie
Just Have Fun
- Start your post with a song lyric or line from a book. Have people write the next word or line. Compile them into a song or story.
- Mad Libs – use one from a kids book or write your own
- Play Have you Ever or Never Have I Ever
Give them a prompt and they answer if they have or haven’t done that
- When was the last time you …
Fill in the blank with a fun activity
- Special Holidays
Look up weird or unique holidays, there are tons of them and include that in your daily engagement
- Post a song
Use themes like best motivation, jamming out music, superhero theme song, etc. Turn them into a Spotify playlist for your group.
- What is your … name
You can google these or better yet create your own. Star Wars, Harry Potter, Band etc. These are where they choose from three columns to end with a funny name.
- Write your name using only emojis
- Have a group Pinterest board
Allow your group to pin styles they love, favorite things, etc. Set some guidelines but it helps you get to know them and how they shop
- What … doesn’t exist but should
Job, tv show, book, tv channel, etc.
- What’s the weirdest … you’ve ever read/seen/heard
Song, book, tv show, movie, etc.
- What’s the best … you’ve ever read/seen/heard
Song, book, tv show, movie, etc.
- If you were frozen for 100 years what would you do/say when you wake up
- What fad/trend do you hope (or hope never) comes back
- If you had to give a presentation with no prep, what would it be on
More Just for Fun
- If you ruled an island or country, what crazy laws would you make
- If you changed your name what would it be
- You have $$ to spend in 60 minutes but can only go to one store, which store
- If you had to marry your partner at the place you met, where would it be
- Favorite line from a movie/book/song and see who can guess it
- Google year you were born and top song/hot movie/popular book
- If your battery percentage was your age, how old would you be
- What would be the worst buy one get one free sale
- If you had a flag for yourself/family what would be on it
- What’s something everyone else can do but you can’t
- What song/tv show do you like but don’t admit to liking
- What’s the place your from known for
- What’s something you always say, as a hashtag
- What job would your pet have if it was human
- You’ll get an unlimited supply of the item to your left, what is it
Still Having Fun
- Your birthday party is being planned by the cast of the last show you watched, who is it
- You’re a burglar, who inconveniences people instead of steals, what do you do
- If you came with a warning sticker, what would it say
- If you could call your past self, what would you say
- Drop an emoji that describes …
Your weekend, your day, your house, etc.
- What foods do you mix together that others think is nasty
- Name a struggle today’s kids will never know
- Gif party
Tell about your day, mornings in your house, etc.
- Ruin a book/band/tv show with one letter or word
- Which tv family do you wish you were part of
- Best wi-fi name
- Words you hate/gross you out
- Best/worst name for businesses or products
Restaurant, grocery store, doctor office, etc.
- Weirdest thing a houseguest has done
- What is something everyone looks stupid doing
Having Fun Yet?
- What is something popular now, but will be embarrassing in five years when we look back
- If you were a mad scientist, what experiment would you run
- What’s something creepy to say to a stranger on the street
- If you were trapped in a tv show/book, which one would you want it to be
- Last thing you did with “like a” after
like a boss, like a Viking, like a baby, etc.
- You’re kidnapped and being saved by the last tv show you watched, who is it
- What question do you want to know the answer to
- There are two types of people in the world, what are the two types?
- If you named your children after pregnancy cravings, what would their names be
- If your life was a movie, who would play you
- What word/phrase from the past would you like to see used again
- What movie has everyone seen but you
- What’s the last show you binged
- Tell us how old you are without telling your age
- What weapon would you use in the zombie apocalypse
Wow, Still More Fun
- You can invite two famous people (living or dead) to dinner. Who and why
- What sport would be funniest to add mandatory alcohol to
- What movie/tv show would be better if it was a musical
- Share a funny pet story
- If you could be an animal what would you be and why
- What fairytale would be funniest in modern times
- If someone was your apprentice, what would you teach them
- What fictional character would be most annoying in real life
- Call your pet “your roommate” and tell us what your roommate is doing
- What’s the worst name to give a child
- If you could eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be
- Favorite Christmas song using emojis
- What do you want for Christmas
- Mom/Dad/Grandparent memories
- Holiday traditions
- Name a holiday word that starts with the first letter of your name
- Favorite holiday food